Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Eos Lotion Review

Eos Hand and Body Lotion is a smooth and nourishing lotion that is quite honestly, addictive. I bought this lotion at a local Walgreens about a month earlier and I have to say, this lotion is great! The eos lotion I have is the Nourish version, but there are other versions. 
 The back of the bottle
                                 the bottle's front


                                   the lotion bottle!

The Eos lotion is extremely smooth, and light. Every time I put it on I'm amazed at how smooth my skin is. The only problem is that the smooth feeling wears off in about 2 hours, leaving my skin only a little less dry than it was before. The lotion also has a airy, pleasant smelling fragrance that is nowhere near overpowering, and didn't bother my dad who is allergic to most scented beauty products. Another pro is that the lotion is easy to find (sold at most drugstores) and not expensive.

Pros: Easy to find, light, makes skin feel smooth and amazing, airy and pleasant scent
Cons: Wears off too soon
Link: evolutionofsmooth.com or at most drugstores

No comments:

Post a Comment